Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA), FSP22401
I have the passion of helping people with their financial wellbeing, as I know they need financial planning. But when they don’t know it, they don’t know they need it. In my practice, I put my feet in my clients’ shoes and find out their needs in financial wellbeing. I’m so pleased that my clients are able to manage their finance better than before!
- AFA granted in May 2011, one of the few Chinese AFAs
- A practitioner of the professional association, Financial Advice New Zealand
- Specialised in financial planning – KiwiSaver, insurance, retirement planning and investment in Managed Funds
- Speaking fluently in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Upholding the ethics of integrity, client interest first and professionalism
- Solid education background: BA English (China), Master of Economics (China) and Graduate Diploma in Personal Financial Planning (Massey University, NZ)
- Blogs in Chinese on www.tinachen.co.nz and WeChat platform
- Seminars/webinars on financial planning, KiwiSaver, retirement planning and investment in Managed Funds.
My disclosure statements are available below.