Walking with you the journey of financial wellbeing
Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA), FSP22401
Financial wellbeing is important to a satisfying and peaceful life. I am passionate about helping people become financially healthy. Through guiding my clients to set their money goals in life, I help them sort out their financial resources and provide quality advice on insurance, retirement and investment
- AFA granted in May 2011, one of the few Chinese AFAs
- A practitioner of the professional association, Financial Advice New Zealand
- Specialised in personal financial planning – KiwiSaver, insurance, retirement planning and investment in Managed Funds
- Speaking fluently in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Upholding the ethics of integrity, client interest first and professionalism
- Solid education background: BA English (China), Master of Economics (China) and Graduate Diploma in Personal Financial Planning (Massey University, NZ)
- Blogs in Chinese on www.tinachen.co.nz
- Seminars/webinars on personal financial planning – KiwiSaver, retirement planning and investment in Managed Funds.
My disclosure statements are available below.